Sunday, August 5, 2007

I Know I Am In Deep Shit When...

One -
I call a girl bitch in a church, and I have, unfortunately, the full attention of the churchgoers at the time.

Two -
I am caught by the father of the naked guy I am peeping on.

Three -
The pilot asks if there is any mechanic on the plane through the announcement.

Four -
I am cornered by my credit card bills demanding total minimum payments which are triple of what my cash and savings in my banks summed up to be.

Five -
I cannot stop thinking of the new cute guy I just met last Wednesday. I cannot stop thinking of him. I cannot stop thinking of his face. I cannot stop thinking of his eyes. I cannot stop thinking of his hair. I cannot stop thinking of his arms. I cannot stop thinking of his body in his tight shirt. I cannot stop myself from checking his photos online every day. I cannot resist to call him, and make up excuses for the call. I cannot stop attempting to make excuses to see him, no matter how busy I'll be with my work. I cannot help but to run his photos on my computer again and again. I cannot help but to feel good when I hear his voice. I cannot help but to go crazy when I see his face. I cannot help but to google his name upon knowing him. I cannot help but to know his contact numbers and his emails as soon as I know him.

I am really in deep shit.

No comments: