Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Sekret

It began one dark and lonely night...

Well, it did began one lonely night, but it was nothing dark, and neither was the life as gloomy as it had sounded, except that the desperation and loneliness did seem outshine many other aspects of my life.. come to think of it.. think they still do. : (

Anyway, from that despair, came my first story that I penned. Instead of browsing and reading other people's story, I had decided to write my own. And so, I did. Well, years down the road, I still pick up my pen.. I mean, keyboard, and type new stories. And sometimes, I really wonder if my skill lies in the ability to imagine, and to express. Well, excuse the grammar, but I did write stories that people like to read, and demands more...

But one of the most flattering moment should be today, where I have readers debating on the emotions I have written based on the reaction of the boys in my story. I mean, they really dig this, and they were questioning and answering one another. Like wow...

I'm mixed about Justin finally getting to fuck Ryan. I was looking forward to finally seeing that happen, but I feel like there was a little too much anger in that scene. Now this has the potential to get real ugly, when it didn't have to. - from Mike

I am not sure, I was kind of surprised, but not that much. I found it interesting that Ryan finally had a vulnerable moment, which his character seems to keep hidden. I think Justin's moment of dominance is an interesting turn for it allows Ryan to appear more human and caring then just total ruler. Ethan and Justin have been portrayed as passionate and caring people thus far, it adds some new flavor into the mix. Could this be the turn of Ryan into something more than just tough school jock? - Chris

How can there not be anger when Ryan betrayed Justin in the shower scene. Justin's anger built to a monumental level. Ryan even realizes it.by not fighting his rape.. He knows he deserves the punishment. As to the second time its all Ryan's fault. His stupid pride! The fear of Ethan not finding out. Don't forget there is also the pleasure factor. He probably likes it! Finally there is the irony of Justin giving his ass to Ethan thinking Ryan would take his ass.! - Gus

I am really flattered. Ahem. : D

No comments: