Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I Feel Lousy

I feel lousy now. And I hate it that I am feeling lousy in the evening, because this means another restless night. It would be a night when my mind would do the endless, restless, mindless dialogs, where I would be arguing with myself that I am fine, and yet, I know I am not.

That the fact my ex went for his first sauna, among naked guys, with him being naked too, was supposed to mean nothing to me, even though he was not willing to be naked with me. That his willingness to go out and join other gay guys out there was okay, even though he was not like that when he was with me.

That I am not jealous.

That I am not frustrated.

That I am not upset.

That I am not confused.

That I don't feel low in self-esteem.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pls dun feel lousy.... remember there are other ppl around u that love u... ur mom & family, godbros & godson, ur best fren, ur frens, students... i know they are not that kind of 'love' but nontheless....we will be here for you through thick n thin...