Thursday, August 9, 2007

He Knows, But Does He Know?

Told him today that the reason for all the weird act for the past few secretive encounters were that because I had been ridiculed to bad rumors, including one that that involved me and cute guys. And to my delight, he did not react badly. Not that he reacted positively. And then, we continued talking and one thing led to another, he asked my reason for being a Buddhist. Told him about the heartbreak, and he asked me...

'So, what was the drama about?'

I said - You know, heartbreak.

He said.. 'Yeah..'

I said - Relationship.

And then he said, 'I know. Relationship. With a girl... Or a guy?'

Woh!



I told him that I was not comfortable to tell him yet. And then, minutes later, he told me that the fact I did not deny it, it was too obvious. I was like.. why didn't I realize that? But.. it was too late.

So now, he probably had already known. He probably had already known that I am gay.

But does he know that this gay have a thing for him?

No comments: